top of page

Frameworks Live Church Chat

Public·27 Viewers Name
Zein Marwan
Zein Marwan

My Talking Angela 2: How to Customize Your Cat's Home and Travel Options

My Talking Angela 2: The Virtual Pet Game That Makes Every Day More Stylish and Fun

Do you love cats? Do you love fashion? Do you love games? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you will love My Talking Angela 2. This is the virtual pet game that lets you create your own stylish cat, take care of her needs, and have fun with her in her big-city home. Whether you want to dance, bake, travel, or play mini-games, My Talking Angela 2 has something for everyone. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this amazing game.

What is My Talking Angela 2?

My Talking Angela 2 is a sequel to the popular My Talking Angela game that was released in 2014. It is developed by Outfit7, the creators of the hit games My Talking Tom, My Talking Tom 2 and My Talking Tom Friends. It is a virtual pet game that lets you customize, care for, and play with Angela, a fashionable cat who lives in a big city.

my talking angela 2 2021 download

A sequel to the popular My Talking Angela game

If you have played My Talking Angela before, you will notice some familiar features in My Talking Angela 2. For example, you can still talk to Angela and she will repeat what you say in a cute voice. You can also pet her, tickle her, poke her, or make her sneeze. You can also dress her up in different outfits and accessories that suit your style. However, My Talking Angela 2 also introduces some new features that make the game more exciting and diverse.

A virtual pet game that lets you customize, care for, and play with Angela

My Talking Angela 2 is not just a dress-up game. It is also a virtual pet game that lets you take care of Angela's needs. You can feed her delicious food and snacks from different cuisines. You can bathe her in a relaxing tub with bubbles and toys. You can brush her teeth and hair to keep them clean and shiny. You can also put her to bed when she is tired and watch her dream of sweet things.