top of page

Frameworks Live Church Chat

Public·27 Viewers Name
Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

Oreo Cake Buy BEST

Hello Oreo lovers! Do I have your attention? Good, because this cake is for you. This Oreo Cake is actually an update of one of my older recipes (from 2016!). The photos were in dire need of a refresh, and I wanted to tweak the recipe a bit.

oreo cake buy

I have to say, I have now made this recipe 3 times, twice as cake and once as cupcake. I also use your ermine buttercream with cocoa and oreos to frost, and can I just say it is a HUGE HUGE hit each time. Both cakes were polished off nearly immediately and the cupcakes were eaten right away. Your recipes are so fantastic, and so perfectly written. Cannot wait to try more!

This Oreo cake is beyond decadent. Filled with chopped Oreos, which add both creaminess and crunch, and the buttercream is literally to die for! Something about all the cookies blitzed into the frosting is just transformative. The whole thing is crowned with a chocolate ganache that just takes everything to another level.

4. Fold in the crushed Oreos at the very end and mix until just combined. Divide the mixture evenly into the cake pans. Bake at 340 for about 25-30 minutes or until the centers are springy to the touch.

This recipe originally called for baking one cake and slicing it in half to yield two layers. After additional testing, this recipe has been updated to double the cake ingredients to yield two cake layers, which are not cut in half prior to assembling the cake.

Our cake tastes best at just below room temperature. If you are serving the cake on the day that you pick it up from the bakery, you can choose to refrigerate it or keep it out of direct sunlight in a cool area. If you choose to refrigerate your cake, please take it out 30 minutes before serving to ensure soft cake and creamy buttercream.

3 layers of dark chocolate cake filled with Oreo chunk infused mocha buttercream, peanut butter buttercream exterior, luscious chocolate ganache over the top and finished with Oreo cookies and a border of Oreo crumbs. Totally unbelievably amazing!Please note that because of the Oreo design on top we are unable to write a message on any cake less than 8" in size.Gluten free version is made with a different brand of gluten free "Oreo Style" cream filled cookies.Order for store pickup at our Santa Fe location or local delivery. This item is not suitable for long distance shipping.Please provide 24 Hours notice, 48 hours for gluten free.

Super easy homemade cake batter ice cream is filled with chunks of Golden Oreos and then added to a Golden Oreo pie crust! This no-bake treat is perfect for the summer months, kids and adults alike love this Golden Oreo Cake Batter Ice Cream Pie Recipe!